Note from Las Alturas/Talavera Fire Dept.

Hello, neighbors. It is getting to the point that many of us have turned on our furnace. Please remember to have your furnaces regularly serviced by a qualified technician to reduce the chances of your family becoming victims of carbon monoxide poisoning. Purchasing CO detectors and learning about the signs and symptoms of CO poisoning are good ideas.

Link: Mayo Clinic – Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Have a fun and safe holiday season.

Assistant Chief
Las Alturas/Talavera Fire Department